Monday 1 April 2013

Pretty In Peach

                             

 My first post...I thought i'de sprinkle you with a spot of my fave spring goodies. I see these pretty treats as must haves especially if your aiming to brighten up your wardrobe and fight this depressing weather. 

 Not to mention the light straw hat could make your SS wardrobe, teamed with a floral dress and a perfect sized clutch bag for all summer days days out soaking up the sun. 

 Kate Moss' creamy nude lipstick with a shimmer of pink has turned into my every day wear, it brightens my face and goes perfectly with those light neon jumpers that are tiding us over this long season change. 

 After the dull colours and winter weather 2012/2013 has thrown at us how can any one deny these perks!
Juju Babe Easter Sandals Asos / Crop top - Topshop/  Bag - Asos / Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Shade 026 / BootsStraw Hat H&M / Sunglasses Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment